Each of our 99 guestrooms and suites are appointed with in-room safe, refrigerator, telephone with private voicemail, television, radio, coffeemaker, hairdryer and iron and ironing board.
Enjoy the full American breakfast buffet during season and A La Carte fare in the off-season. Oceanfront seating in the The Deck is perfect for enjoying tropical drinks and light "beachie fare". Our eclectic gift shop features local souvenirs and beachside necessities. For your convenience we also offer room service, guest laundry room and dry cleaning service.
Prepare to relax in our pool and bathe in the sun; we provide the lounge chairs and towels.
Point to view »
- Relax and bathe in the sun!
- Gift Shop - Ice Cream...Cold Drinks...Hats...Sunglasses... Swimsuits and much more!
- The front desk staff ready to assist you!
- Sunscreen, soda, beach ball, or swimsuit... we have it all.
- Our chef selects the finest cuts of beef and the freshest seafood available in the market place.
- The Port of Call Room awaits your next function.
- Meet Toukie, our mascot. He is a 13-year old eclectic parrot.
- Deck Restaurant & Bar invites you to dine, relax and watch the waves roll in. Poolside dining
- Free wireless internet access in public areas (and your room)
We had a wonderful time while staying at your resort! It was just perfect to show our grand-daughter the beauty and hospitality of the Keys. The only downside was, that we couldn't stay longer! The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice and clean, the ping pong and tetherball is a nice touch, for something to do when not using the beach or pool, (or during the storms, like we did!), and it's really nice having a great restaurunt right next door (the food was delicious!) Thank you again, for an enjoyable time, and I am sure that we will be returning for our future trips to the Keys.
Hi Michael, I would like to tell you that we totally enjoyed our stay at your wonderful hotel. We love the location and your staff is always so friendly and ready to make sure that everything is perfect for our stay. This is our place of choice to stay anytime we are in Ft. Lauderdale. See you all next year.
Happy New Year